Vents Chicago at Peter Flooring
Peter Flooring offers many options for the vents in your home.
Preview our styles below:
- Flush mount floor registers lay flat with the surface of the floor. They are great for a smooth look.
- Baseboard diffusers are great for homes with duct openings at the edge of the floor or the base of the wall. They have a detachable faceplate.
- Cold air return vents are usually wall mounted and positioned with a baseboard. They are frequently larger than a standard heating vent.
- Self rimming floor vents (or drop in vents) sit on the surface of a floor. They can be used with almost any type of flooring.
- Side wall vents can be installed in ceilings or walls. Louvered wall vents are wall mounted.
- Egg crate wall vents are installed in ceilings or walls.
- Wood air grills are wall mounted.